Sconeboy Mixes - Part 2
Just to further extend the welcome to Sconeboy I thought I'd throw up a couple of mixes that he gave me a little while ago. I would talk you through them, but I'm short on time today and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to do so in a future post if asked nicely. Hopefully these will give you a bit of a flavour for his style and leave you wanting more: I know that he intends to hit you off with some new mixes in the not too distant future. If you're sleepin' on the archives, I've also put the link up to one of my first posts which also contained zips for another couple of sets. Enjoy.
Sconeboy Mixes
FDB Sconeboy Archives



1 comment:
hi there... this is the first time i visit your blog and i must say i'm really stunned... most blogs just post albums, but you manage to give people information and music... i also added a link on my blog to your site... keep it up... mike
Post a Comment