New Look - A Work In Progress

I've been getting kind of sick of the look of the site of late, and have intended to do something about it for a while. Anyway, the time has come and I hope it looks, ummm... fresh. I'm going to be trying to sort a different header at some point once I get a little technical know-how/help behind me. I am slightly concerned that although the wider format looks great on my widescreen Mac, it may not look so great on a regular PC monitor. Let me know what you think or if there are any issues arising from the changes.



4 comments:
much better.. but my monitor is also widescreen. ha ha
A new banner is hopefully upcoming Rory... where's the next 12'' drop???!!! (lol). By the way, that link you sent me for your mix seems to be a bit dodgy, can you reup it? Sorry, I've been meaning to mention to you since you sent it: concerned you may think my silence means I wasn't feelin' it... as if!
Cheers
Dan
17" PC looks great
the new look looks good here at work.
Post a Comment