Thursday, March 29, 2007

FDB New Look - The Final Draft














The new look is now complete! Got to give a massive thanks to Depleted over at BLAR (now shutting down: what a loss to the blog scene) and Dale at work for all the help along the way: I really appreciate it. I may still tinker with the colours, but essentially what you see now is the finished product... hope you like it.

The banner picture comes from a shot I took the other day of our local dilapidated building that will soon receive the overhaul treatment. I spent a few nights/mornings going up there with friends after intoxicated evenings and it sent shivers down my spine when I revisited it as it is definitely not a safe place for those under the influence. Still, funny and memorable times. Once again, if you are experiencing any overspill problems or suchlike then get in touch. Onwards and upwards!

5 comments:

rf said...

didnt do any 12s last weekend.. will do some this weekend for sure!!

DL said...

Can't wait Rory - feelin' the new look? Did you get my message about your mix? Needs re-uploading.

In a bit.

Dan

rf said...

no i didnt get the msg..

rf said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rrpky6 works

Ben Backpacking said...

Thanks for the posst