From Da Bricks Hits The Airwaves - WGHH
A little while ago a man named Chad got in contact with me and asked if I would be interested in an online radio show slot. Although I have had no experience in this field before I thought it might be fun and an opportunity to spread my love of hip hop even further. The site is now up and running and you should definitely check it out at wghhradio.com, with fat beats being played 24/7 directly into the comfort of your own home. My slot is on a Tuesday night at 11pm GMT and is then repeated at 4am GMT on Wednesday morning in the hope that those of you across the pond can still catch it. I'm trying to keep the talk to a minimum and will be playing a variety of stuff that I know you will appreciate. I'll probably post the show after it has been aired so if you miss it you can still have a listen: check it out and let me know what you think.
As a quick aside, I would like to mention that on the show I state that the 'Rampage (Remix)' comes off 'Business Never Personal'. It doesn't of course: radio nerves already getting the better of me... apologies!



5 comments:
Congrats man, I'll have to check that out..
yo this be Coollllllll Dan Love rocking out your airwaves...
Good work Dan, Radio is a lot of fun and I should know....yes indeed.
peace
Congrats man, that's awesome!
Very kool Dan.
Sorry to bring it up but i just wanna pass comment on the WGHH web design, it needs work.
I tried to browse around it but got frustrated and closed it after a few seconds, the navigation is terrible. Dont wanna sound like an ass but i used to do HTML. Just a little bit of constructive crit.
All good though.
congrats big dan. good for you. i have dreams of radio station relations, but i'd like to get paid for it.
i 2nd depleted's comments on better website navigation.
Post a Comment