Sunday, March 4, 2007

FDB Steps Up Its Game

I am proud to announce that From Da Bricks is spreading its wings. I've mentioned Rory aka Sconeboy a few times on this blog, largely because he is the most knowledgable and enthusiastic person I know on hip hop culture. A regular warm-up DJ on the Bristol scene, Sconeboy had established a name for himself by playing great beats with technical ability to match before recently moving to Toronto to explore frontiers new. With a substantial 12'' collection, he is now an official contributor to FDB: no excuses for sleepin' people! His first post will appear shortly and he'll introduce himself: make sure you give up some props to get him on his way.

6 comments:

rf said...

yeaa boy

alley al said...

dan spits a lot of good shit so sconeboy has a hard act to follow

DL said...

I'll take that as highly complimentary Alley - cheers! Scones has got DEEP crates and bags of knowledge... he'll be sweet. Let him know what you think, I know he'll appreciate it.

Laters

Dan

R.B.S said...

can you put some more mixes on the site rory? hit me up

Anonymous said...

i know that bredda... raspeck roar

depletedsoul said...

Hi rory, iam sure you will be a welcome addition to FDB.

I look forward to checking ya stuff.

Word.