Warning: List Making Is Bad For Your Health
I don't want to bore anyone with my rambling personal bullshit, so I'll keep this brief. If you are planning to compile a 'Top 25' list be wary: I haven't been able to stop thinking about mine for 24 hours. 'Should have I included that?', 'but what about...', 'how could I forget!': honestly, I'm concerned I may not be able to let it go that quickly. I'm not going to change anything or nominate those that didn't make it as that kind of defeats the point of the list in the first place, but be warned: you may experience some forms of stress in the process.
Check in tomorrow for something a little different here at FDB. I promise I'll leave it with the list for now...



3 comments:
I couldn't find the comments for Lord Sear...but That Cat is the truth...jokes, Rhymes, and he sings...Check him out on "Walk like A Duck" and Uptown Sh!t" He even ripped "Reasons" over a reggae beat before Stretch and Bob aired one night. This man deserves to be in the biz. Thanks for posting it.
^ wrong post. ha ha
i knew it RE making a freakin' list. i'm gonna make one, but i already know it can't be in any real type of order.. i think i'll just brainstowrm it, and freestyle it, so when i gotta add to it , i'm safe..
this makes me think of why i liked the bubble letter-drip style in graffitt when i first started back in the day, cuz it was a style that even if you mess up, you can play it off and make it part of the art..
Post a Comment