Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sconeboy Mix











I've put quite a lot of work into the blog this week, so today I'm just going to throw up Sconeboy's latest mix rather than a full post. Fortunately for you this is no bad thing: this is straight bangin'. Here's the tracklist:

1. Justice System - Dedication To Bambaataa (Diamond D remix)
2. Yall So Stupid - Van Full of Pakistans
3. Red Hot Lover Tone - Give It Up (Diamond D remix)
4. Bush Babees - We Run Things (It's Like Dat)
5. The Roots - Push Up Ya Lighter
6. Large Professor - ijuswannachill
7. De La Soul - Dinininit
8. Buckshot Lafonque - Breakfast At Denny's (Rap Version)
9. Crooklyn Dodgers - Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers ('95 version)
10. Busta Rhymes - So Hardcore
11. Heather B - If Heads Only Knew
12. J Treds - Make It Happen
13. Lords of the Underground - What I'm After (Remix w/ Keith Murray)
14. Pete Rock - 914 (ft. Sheek Louche and Styles P)
15. Gangstarr - The Piece Maker
16. Rakim - When I Be On The Mic
17. M Boogie - Patience (ft. Born Allah)
18. Erick Sermon - Stay Real
19. Rampage - Beware Of The Rampsack
20. Mobb Deep - Survival Of The Fittest (remix & original)
21. Street Smartz - Metal Thangz (ft. O.C. and Pharoahe Monch)

Quality selections and tight mixing: this is excellent. Stay tuned this week, we may see another Sconeboy selections post before too long...

Sconeboy March '07 Mix

WGHH Radio - From Da Bricks Tuesday Night Slot


I just put the finishing touches to my latest radio show which will go out on Tuesday over at WGHH. I know it's weak hearing someone moan about feedback, but it does take me a little while and if I don't feel like people are listening to it then I probably won't bother. If you've checked it over the last week then please let me know what you think. Have a good week y'all...

4 comments:

rf said...

i will get the 12s done today

rf said...

that was a big lie, dan .. no time atm. not all of us are on easter break !!!

DL said...

No problems mate - whenever. I'm off to France on Wednesday so there's going to be a week and a half break here. No rush!

Take it easy

Dan

alley al said...

france? why you fancy shi shi fu fu mf.. lemme know if they still hate americans over there!!