Updated Requests
Roy Ayers - 'Searching'
taken from Vibrations (Polydor, 1976)
It's rare that I draw attention to the requests section of my sidebar, but I've added a few bits and pieces recently that I'd really like to get my hands on in preparation for some upcoming posts. The majority are songs that I haven't been able to track down in digital format or as material purchases: I don't throw those things up there lightly. Any help in locating any of these would be greatly appreciated, so if you have any of them and it isn't too time-consuming to do so, drop me an e-mail or a comment in the C-Box. A reiterated thanks go out to those that have done so in the past (I see you Krisch): join the club if you can.



4 comments:
Check your e-mail Dan, I got one of your requests.
Speaking of searchin', is it me or is "Vibrations" the only Roy Ayers Uniquity LP that has not been reissued? Never seen that.
I think you're right. It certainly isn't available on Amazon.com which is always the way I determine whether something is in print or not. Seems bizarre that someone hasn't jumped on that one.
Thanks again,
Dan
Here is one, ill upload the Joe F 2moro m8, iam a but tired after the drive.
Later.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/t.macdonald2/psycho_realm-stone_garden_(pete_rock_remix).mp3
Post a Comment