Thursday, July 19, 2007

YouTube Treats - The Ultimate Cop Out

I'm away again this weekend and lack the energy to put together a full post, so I'm falling back on a little video action to get me by. As I said earlier in the week, I've finally hit the ground running with Double XX Posse's 'Put Ya Boots On', and as expected, I've been killin' it this week. 'Not Gonna Be Able To Do It' is undoubtedly one of the standouts on the album, and the video has a seriously fly early '90s feel:



Don't miss out on the T-Ray post over at Can I Bring My Gat? that covers this song as well as three other slammin' T-Ray productions in substantial depth.

Enjoy the weekend folks, apologies for the cop out here. My man Scholar tells me that something big is happening at Souled On tomorrow afternoon, so make sure you go and check his dope site out at some point over the weekend. If you like what you read here, I can tell you it will be right up your alley... is that too obvious a hint? I'll catch ya Monday: laters.

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Damn, Double XX Posse - that definitely takes a brother back..