YouTube Treats - Peter Rosenberg With Special Guests
I'm back home in London this weekend to catch up with the fam, so no full post unfortunately. However, I did come across this video which sees Premier, Pete Rock and 9th Wonder kickin' it with Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg, who incidentally was mentioned by Gerald Walker in my interview earlier this month. I also noticed that Kev Brown has been throwing up links to Rosenberg's shows over at his blog which I am yet to check out, but they are most certainly on my 'to do' list over the next few days. Check it:
Imminent Pete Rock Banter
I'm not someone who has ever got involved in the world of forums, having found them a little confusing in the past. This one's an exception though as it's Pete Rock themed, so I'm going to get over my reservations and go for it. Thanks to Jaz for pointing me in the right direction, this could be cool if enough people get involved with the promise of some proper treats for those who engage in discussion. Hope to see you there...
http://peterocksp1200.16.forumer.com



2 comments:
Have a nice weekend in London geez, where about's are ya folk's based?, i was born in Queen Mary's Hospital, which has been destroyed now :(.
I'm a Finchley lad and my parents still live here. If you've had the pleasure of getting out to N3 then you'll know that it isn't exactly the most exciting place on earth but it's all good. Had a nice little trip into town today and picked up a few CDs etc. Wish there was as much selection in Brizzle.
Laters
Dan
Post a Comment