Friday, February 23, 2007

Updated Links

I've been on half-term holiday this week so haven't given the blog as much attention as I would like. I won't bore you with the details but suffice to say that things should be back on a regular tip come Monday.

What I have managed to do is finally update my links list. I've tried to give a little more indication of what you can expect from each site, much in the same vein as Travis over at WYDU (have fun chasing that storm mate). If you have come here expecting a fix, hit the links and try something new. If I have left anybody off who I had said I would link up, make sure you hit me with a comment and I'll get it sorted. Props to all the bloggers doing their thing: refurbishing the links has made me realise again the knowledge and passion that is out there. Stay up!

2 comments:

alley al said...

nuff respekt.
right back atcha homie.

hey, udaman already, but ubdaman again if you hooked it up with those 99 12" when you get back to your stash.
didn't have mtv back in 00 so i don't know what she had out. all i know is she was dope on the scene, then she disappeared, but i still read stuff about her. isit on paisley records or something?

alley al said...

rubbing it in, aren't ya? sall good.
no rush. i can wait..
altho imma whip out the old limewire grokster emule edonkey p2p thingamajig to see what i can find..