File Sharing Options
Being new to the game, I would gratefully receive suggestions regarding the quality of the multitude of file sharing services available. At the moment I've started using Megaupload simply because I had the greatest ease with downloads from other sites, but I'm willing to listen to others' more educated opinions. Sendspace seems good: what are your thoughts?



11 comments:
rapidshare.de is aight man..
do a google search for 'free file hosting..'
sendspace.com is another
good looking site, maybe i'll contribute something! ;-]
I use zshare for my blog http://basslinesanglesrhymes.blogspot.com/ just seems like the best to me, always works and no waiting in line etc.
Btw, ill link you up, feel free to do the same bro :)
http://basslinesanglesrhymes.blogspot.com/
cheers for the links :)
keep em coming - can fill the jukebox at work with some good tunes!!!
i agree with 9@home. tho i use sendspace, i like zshare lately. mega has limits, and i'm not a rapid fan tho it seems to be the standard.
Hey man I just checkin out what you have going on and I'm likin what i see...keep it up!
As for uploading sites their is a new one www.sharebee.com that uploads your file's to mulitple servers including rapidshare and megaupload for you. This seems to be the best as it give everyone options for where to download the music!
I look forward to the next post, peace
I can never find an upload site I completely like. I like megaupload, but their limit thing is getting a bit ridiculous. I'd use rapidshare if I ever got off my ass and got an account. Zshare is cool, except for some reason it likes to time out on me when I'm uploading stuff and you can't tell how much you have left when you do.
Gotcha linked up to, by the way along with depletedsouls blog as well
Use sharebee.com, you upload it to them, then THEY upload it to at least 4 other places, that way everybody gets to choose which site they like best ;)
rapidshare is GARBAGE do not use it - unless you pay, you must wait a long time between rapidshare dl's
Possibly the best:
http://www.zenixstudios.com
Some more very good ones:
FileHo http://fileho.com/
MediaFire http://www.mediafire.com/
as far as I know, those 3 servers keep uploads for 365 days or longer and feature unlimited file sizes and unlimited speeds/dls-per-week or whatever
This one makes automatic mirrors at various filehosters; very convenient.
http://www.sharebee.com/
guess you already knew about sharebee.. in fact you're the one who turned me on to it lol
Sharebee.com is neat. I mailed them they said they go final in februari and they have no plans for a paid service (that means free free free hehehe).
They didnt tell me what final version was, only that it is better and with better firefox support. And extra functions.
Post a Comment