Thursday, September 20, 2007

FDB Meets Oh Word - A Blogger's Delight

















Since starting in the blog game back in December, I have always held Oh Word in the highest regard: it's unarguably one of the pillars of the online hip hop community. So, when Rafi Kam contacted me recently to see if I would be interested in contributing regularly to the site, I was stoked to say the very least. My first drop over at Oh Word is now up in all its glory, so if you're tired of the pedestrian pace of activity around this way at the moment (post-summer comedown, the fallout from the return to work, blah, blah, blah...) make sure you check out my look at Jean Jacques Perrey's classic break 'E.V.A.' and a trio of under-acknowledged cuts that have found inspiration in his work over at their spot now. Believe me, the privilege was all mine.

Although it's a little pathetic, the various validations I have received recently with regards to FDB have made me feel really good about my little hobby. Thanks for all the feedback and props from various corners of the globe of late; know that it is always greatly appreciated. I've got some special things in the pipeline as well at the moment, so stay locked into FDB for further elevation in the future. Onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

AaronM said...

Dan, the post is fantastic. Droppin' real knowledge.
All three tracks are dope to boot.
Lookin' forward to seeing more guest posts.

rafi said...

Dan, we feel very excited and fortunate to have you join up.

From Da Bricks is consistently great.

Peace!

Dart Adams said...

Congrats, fam. I'm lovin' it.

One.